Flexible, robust connectivity with a small form factor.
Available in single, four or eight serial port configurations with wireless capabilities, the Capsule™ Axon Series provides robust, reliable connectivity in even the most crowded spots.
The Axons are easy to deploy and support enterprise grade security wireless networks. Noticeably, the single-port Axon 110 is ideal for areas where beds are concentrated, network drops are costly and roaming medical device workflows are common.
The Axon delivers device data to the Capsule server via the regular hospital network, where it can be integrated into other intelligent solutions to enhance workflow and aid in clinical decision making.
Convenient and powerful options for any care area.
Flexible configurations to meet your needs
- One, four or eight port configurations to fit a range of use cases
- Supports both wired and wireless connections for stationary or portable care
- Small profile design ideal for crowded environments
Easy and simple hardware deployment
- Only one cable for both power and ethernet/network connections (POE)
- Just one unit—internal AC power supply
- True plug-and-play integration
Reliable connectivity and data integration
- Allows device data to be integrated into the hospital EMR and multiple downstream systems
- Brings “always-on” patient surveillance capabilities to care areas with minimal space
- Expands access to data-driven interventions and precision care protocols in more areas of the hospital
Take a closer look at the Capsule Axon Series and find out how it can help you deploy device integration with ease and optimize workflows.
Insights & Events
Catch up on the latest from Capsule
11 FEB 2019
Francisco Partners Acquires Qualcomm Life
Francisco Partners, a leading technology-focused private equity firm, has announced it has acquired Qualcomm Life, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated that offers end-to-end medical device connectivity across the continuum of care.
30 JAN 2019
Vitals Plus: Flexible, clinical-friendly workflow
An all-in-one solution for monitoring and clinical documentation that combines ease of use and efficiency.